ChickenMilk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Rejected] Ninja Cat's application

4 posters

Go down

[Rejected] Ninja Cat's application  Empty [Rejected] Ninja Cat's application

Post by Ninja Cat Tue 25 Nov 2014, 4:59 pm

Hi, My name is Kenton. I am 18 years old and born in 7/12/1996. My parents are from Vietnam in Asia, but I was born in Texas in the United States of America. I have played TeeWorlds for 2 months on the tablet, and 4 months on the computer. My TW name is Ninja Cat. I want to join ChickenMilk because there are real pros and I want to be one of the pros too. Also because I have many friends in ChickenMilk. I would totally try to destroy Sweden more if I had a nuclear warhead. For food I like eating fish and meat, but in the game is Fish. My hobby is TeeWorlds gaming, and Castle Clash gaming. (Under the line is the poem.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Known for its feather and wings and legs,
The chicken lays eggs and eggs and eggs!
Known for the comb atop its crown,
The chicken lays eggs of white and brown.
Known for its strut when taking a walk,
The chicken lays eggs! Ba-a-awk! Ba-a-awk!

Last edited by TwoHit on Sat 29 Nov 2014, 1:13 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Another person wrote it, I changed it.)

Ninja Cat

Number of posts : 4

http://email.com or gmail.com

Back to top Go down

[Rejected] Ninja Cat's application  Empty Re: [Rejected] Ninja Cat's application

Post by TwoHit Tue 25 Nov 2014, 6:37 pm

ChickenMilk is not the right place for you.
---> All members are 18+.

Rejected.

TwoHit
TwoHit

Number of posts : 165

Back to top Go down

[Rejected] Ninja Cat's application  Empty Re: [Rejected] Ninja Cat's application

Post by Ninja Cat Tue 25 Nov 2014, 8:45 pm

Please, I want to join. Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please.

Ninja Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by m80116 Wed 26 Nov 2014, 1:12 am

Hi Ninja Cat, I wanto to point out that you did the right things, taking off our clan name and choose to apply.

Now we at least know a bit about you, but maybe we don't apply very nicely to young people. I've never had problems with you but some I have been told were teamhooked, oh... and you destroyed the wrong country: Shit is from Norway, better still would be not to detroy any I guess.

So now get over it, there are other clans that you can try and many more ways to play and help during TW matches just playing fair and intelligently. Nobody denies you the chance to apply again, maybe next year... who knows!

bb!
m80116
m80116

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Cat Wed 26 Nov 2014, 1:28 am

m80116: I thought Norway was a ChickenMilk member.

Ninja Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscy Wed 26 Nov 2014, 8:10 am

Hey Ninja Cat, Im finally glad you managed to write the applcation I've asked you to do. Im sorry to see that it got rejected though but I wanted to write this anyway.

You seemed to be a nice guy, fun and you defintely have some humour (which is very important in my opinion) But the issue is that we need good behavior 100 % of the time in-game (unless you're joking around) ... that means flaming, cursing, teamhooking etc is not a okay.

Im sure there are lot's of other clans you can join that there are out there at the moment. Just don't play too much Teeworlds and have a balanced life (playing 8 hours TW one day might not be recommended)

Goodluck to you my friend,

/Oscy
Oscy
Oscy

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Cat Wed 26 Nov 2014, 3:27 pm

But I am ADDICTED to TeeWorlds, and I hook enemies to help my team (sometimes.) Also when I hook my team, its because we joke around.

Ninja Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down