ChickenMilk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[accepted] pixe1

5 posters

Go down

[accepted] pixe1 Empty [accepted] pixe1

Post by pixe1 Mon 08 Dec 2014, 2:39 am

Hey there!

My name's Alex, I'm 19 years old and from Germany, Cologne. I'm awaiting to start study Transportation Design (car interior & exterior design blabla) next year and currently working in a rather known swedish furniture retail store (relevant for #7).

I've been playing TW for almost 7 years with a few breaks in between.
Most of the time you'll finde me on some gCTF server doin 3on3s and stuff (if you don't know gCTF -- it's like iCTF, but with grenade-only ... here's a canceled movie project of me playing gctf, got bored after 20 mins of editing work so Hollywood is not going to happen) but I want to start playing Vanilla again (as I did 2 years ago).
I'm currently member of BeTa which is my second clan ever (first one was FlyAc which I left 1 years ago due to inactivity) and I hope you guys won't mind If I stay in BeTa.

Because most of the gCTF-action happens within the borders of the lush CTF5-grasslands and I'm a rather  vanilla-casual I think ChickenMilk will fit me the most.
I'd describe myself as a friendly, bubbly personality glad to tell everyone at the teamspeak channel why and how I burned my pizza again or rant about that guy cutting me off at the highway.

7) This one's easy. When you work in a building painted in the swedish state's colors, read this swedish furniture name gibberish over and over and get fed on kottbular and eglifilets you'd nuke Sweden yourself within a heartbeat.

Cool Well, I start and finish my day with variations of turkey breast so I'd take the meat side. Canned Tuna is nice though.

9) Well, I do running (like running everyday and preparing myself for marathons) and I'm a car enthusiast. I also draw and sketch a lot and used to do teeworlds graphics

10)
Every night at ctf5, when the sun is set,
don't commit the mistake your fellows do, and don't lay in your bed,
swap your pistol with a telescope and set it up ahead. ---
Aim at the pitch-black night and take a look - Oooh, all I can say,
'What a view at this gorgeous chickenmilkyway!'

Cheers,
Alex / pixe1

pixe1

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

[accepted] pixe1 Empty Re: [accepted] pixe1

Post by TwoHit Mon 08 Dec 2014, 6:38 am

That's a really good application and the artwork looks great, too! You can Post some in the ChickenArt section of you want to. ^^
We don't have any rules regarding multiclaning so feel free to play with your other mates whenever you want. Very Happy
TwoHit
TwoHit

Number of posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdevil Mon 08 Dec 2014, 7:40 am

I like! *thumbs up*

(Awesome little comment is little and awesome)
blackdevil
blackdevil

Number of posts : 646

https://chickenmilk.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Post by m80116 Sun 14 Dec 2014, 5:04 pm

Nice, thumbs up ! You'd be Chickenified very soon I guess Wink
m80116
m80116

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down