ChickenMilk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Rejected] Nothing else than my application:D

+3
Teegirl
blackdevil
SwisS
7 posters

Go down

[Rejected] Nothing else than my application:D Empty [Rejected] Nothing else than my application:D

Post by SwisS Mon 31 Aug 2015, 2:40 pm

Yo, here's Tobi, a 20 years old german bloke who just got into tw again after having a brake for like 2 years. Why? I was focussing on school those days and well, afer that i travelled around Australia. Was pretty amazing with nice people but of course i was just able to camp in the real life with a nice barbecaeu at the beach and not in insta to save the flag:P
Well now my ingame name is SwisS as some of you know from yesterday:) Btw: thanks again for letting me in your private server and stuff, was a nice evening and fun playing with you guys:) As I found out yesterday (thanks to jake:D) I was in the clan Pa!n years ago under the name of YearS, some of you might have already heard about me but it was more insta than vanilla:)
But that's actually the reason for my apply: a couple of days after getting back from ossi I just klicked on tw again and well, spent my whole night playing vanilla. Saw many Chickens and noticed that your friendly and also good in skills. And that tw is fun sometimes. I wont be that active as i was years ago to be honest but i think I'll be online more than enough to be part of your community:)

Well, now you know a few things about me, hopefully ill get to know much about all of you aswell:) And oh yea, the war thing....Very Happy Guess it would be none of them to be honest, there are many more countries where i would spend my only weapon against... and if I really had to I would say Norway, Swedish girls are nice:P

Apart from self fished Fish (omg is that right?! self fished fish?!Very Happy) Or lets just say fish i caught by myself is the best, in all other cases i would prefer meat:)

Hmm reading the question number 9 i was thinking about how the fuck you already know the answer.... but okay, i will add a few things: I'm playing tabletennis for now over 10years, love to wakeboard, beachvolleyball and almost every other sport. And of course, travelling is my passion. I just love to be away, leave my phone at home and just enjoy the life as it is:D

Well, i dont know much about you
what you think about me, havnt got a clue,
so i guess I'll just leave it like this for the moment,
hope you aren't too annoyed of my apply (AND yea, i can't rhyme for shit...Very Happy)

So that's why I'm out here
leave some comments what you think about me;)

cheers for reading till the end, hope you have a good day mates:)

PS: I'm still on finding out my old skype pw, youll hear from me soon:)

SwisS

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

[Rejected] Nothing else than my application:D Empty Re: [Rejected] Nothing else than my application:D

Post by blackdevil Mon 31 Aug 2015, 5:04 pm

hey there swiss! good to see you already wrote an app Smile makes me happy cookiehug 

personally i liked ur app a lot! let us know once you got ur skype back running Very Happy (or maybe just make a new acc? just an idea)

feel free to add whatever you want as information about urself Wink

Have a great time here and i wish you good luck!

gamer
blackdevil
blackdevil

Number of posts : 646

https://chickenmilk.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

[Rejected] Nothing else than my application:D Empty Re: [Rejected] Nothing else than my application:D

Post by Teegirl Mon 31 Aug 2015, 6:15 pm

Finally, sir Smile Really enjoyed reading all this
As i said earlier, am glad to have you as our new app and uh.. yeah

good luck and all that buzz xD
see ya ingame
Teegirl
Teegirl

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Catchme Mon 31 Aug 2015, 7:02 pm

heeeyy

Welcome to CM party

good luck with your app and I hope you'll enjoy yourself tongue
Catchme
Catchme

Number of posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by m80116 Mon 31 Aug 2015, 8:42 pm

Personal judgment is a thing wish I never need to dispense, but I liked your app and you have even got the opportunity to see me in TW, a very rare occurrence since I am half ritered non playing tee.

My current task is to be helpful and take care of the chicklets Wink
And of course keep Skype conv. rolling. Add me and I'll drag you in.

Have a nice staying here. hi
m80116
m80116

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by jakee Mon 31 Aug 2015, 8:53 pm

Very personal application in my view, which is one of the reasons i liked it a lot. Well done. Confirmed the first, vague impression i got of you yesterday. I wish you good luck and personally i think you'd fit into our team perfectly. See you around and stay tuned Smile

jakee

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Sep 2015, 6:33 pm

SwisS wrote:barbecaeu
That sounds romanian, lol

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdevil Sat 05 Sep 2015, 11:11 am

any news from ur skype yet swiss? ?
blackdevil
blackdevil

Number of posts : 646

https://chickenmilk.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscy Fri 18 Sep 2015, 8:15 pm

Hey!

Pretty nice and personal application. Cheers!
Goodluck to you my friend Smile
Oscy
Oscy

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscy Sun 27 Sep 2015, 1:43 am

About 4 weeks have passed now. We never got your Skype adress and we haven't seen you active enough to be able to make a clear decision about you.

You're absolutely welcome to apply again in a few months when you feel you have more time for this  Smile  Wink

Rejected
Oscy
Oscy

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down